1. The inner chain and the inner chain of the winding machine mould base should be smooth. When the film frame moves up and down, it can be eliminated by tensioning the chain. Other equipment, like packaging machines, should be regularly protected and kept smooth.
2. When the rotary table slows down or slips, open the motor cover of the rotary table, loosen the four connecting bolts on the reducer plate, and then adjust the two tension bolts clockwise to reach the required tension force, and then tighten the four connecting bolts. The chain tension should be adjusted after 10-15 days of continuous operation of the machine.
3. The lifting, chassis and membrane rack drive are driven by worm gear speed regulator.
4. When placing the package of goods, it should be carried and placed gently as far as possible to avoid deformation of the chassis or shortening the service life of the machine parts.
5. The goods shall not exceed the designed packing height, otherwise the packing effect will be affected.
6. The goods should be placed within the scope of the turntable. If the goods are too large, they should be operated within the scope of 100 mm or according to the practical space of the machine. Otherwise, the machine may be damaged.
7. It is necessary to close the winding packaging mechanical and electrical cabinet, clean it regularly, and check the electrical materials and electrical connection to ensure the normal operation of the equipment
Source: Jiangmen packaging equipment http://www.hotzzi.com/